Please refer to your designated calendar to determine each day you are expected to work. Please note that some years require a Saturday workday.
- If there is a number in the date – it is a work day
- If there is an H in the date – it is a holiday
- If there is an N in the date – it is a non-work day
- If there is an I in the date – it is an inclement weather day. If an inclement weather day is taken during the year, the I day becomes a workday.
- If there is an * in the date – it denotes day 60 prior to the end of the work calendar, to address the guidelines for use of leave associated with “reimbursement upon notification of retirement” per Board policy DEC (Local).